Welcome to my blog!


I've always wanted to write a blog like this, but never knew if it would be a good idea.But today I realised, that this would not only be good for me but for someone else who's going trough something similair I am.



Let me introduce myself :)

Name: Luna (not my real name, but I don't really want to share that)

Age: 14

Place where I live: Slovakia

Hobbies: Dance, listening to music and reading

Favorites: BTS, Melanie Martinez, John Green books, ballet, hip-hop, 
Girl Meets World, Red Band Society, Hwarang

Looks: I'm a dirty blonde haired (sometimes brown) girl, with greenish brown eyes and
some people say I'm half-asian looking. I'm not short, but not tall either.
I'm 5'3, 1,60 m.

Personality: I'm shy but around my friends I get crazy.I feel like trough dance I can express my feelings better than saying them out loud.


But now, let's talk about the real reason of the blog.My eating disorder.This blog is going to be my journey from every day and what I experience.Also my story about recovery.

I don't care if people won't read this, but I want to write this for myself to look back on this after years and see the way I experience the struggles that come with ED's.


Thank you for reading!See you in my next post.

And remember you are beautiful the way you are ♥️

Megjegyzések